Welcome to the launching of my new blog on REGENERATION
This blog + subject matter is a natural evolution of my previous blogs and my life’s path. It is based on two personal beliefs:
(1) I believe that sustainability has become just another marketing campaign to sell us more (albeit ‘green’) stuff. We can do better – hence ‘regeneration’.
(2) I also believe that community is what we need – all of us. We need to connect with our fellow travelers (we are all from the same stardust) within a new form of community.
On this blog I will post current issues that are beyond the standard ‘eco-blog’ (my previous blog google link: http://fredecoblog.blogspot.com/ ) that filled my life for the past 10+ years. You may have noticed there was no posting in the last few months.
This blog will be based on critical thinking + include:
– updates on WinSol and its Living Energy Learning Center
– Practical, everyday regenerative + lo-cost projects + demos
– Community microgrids, local + global progress, utilities’ death spiral
– Community development + leading issues in living together
– Energy permaculture, green chemistry issues
LeLc: Living Energy Learning Center + RCD: Regenerative Community Development by Fred Klammt is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.rcd33.wordpress.com.