Welcome to my Blog within the Living Energy Learning Center. This Blog will focus on cutting edge, critical + original thinking, and most importantly focusing on making GOOD TURNS along the path within WTR: Work that reconnects.
For those of you who are ‘switching’ to this blog, a note from our Operations Director (Fred Klammt) : Thanks for all your kind words over the past decade (especially my CSUS Green Business students). I will be transferring a few of the blogs from my previous blog site http://fredecoblog.blogspot.com/ You may have noticed there were no postings in the last few months.
This ‘new’ blog will encompass ALL these topics:
– updating Living Energy Learning Center + WinSol progress,
- good turns along the path the Joana Macy’s Work that Reconnects (WTR)
– Practical, everyday regenerative + lo-cost projects + demos
– Community microgrids + global progress + utilities’ reactions
– Community development + leading issues in living together.
– Real (positive) Renewable Energy, Sustainability, green chemistry issues
I’d like to get conversations + dialogue started – maybe through a forum or chat room – TBD – stay tuned. If at any time, I am not keeping with the main theme, or losing my ‘edge’, I would like people to nudge me – social media feedback (yikes! -:)
Initially this blog will be private, but soon it will become public. I will be using social media to drive traffic here
All of this website + blog content will be covered by a creative commons copyright – open source sharing, giving credit where credit is due.
With that in mind, I’ll be following Paul Wheaton’s excellent permies business model – except it will be more science and mainstream focused, without the opinionated twists.
LeLc: Living Energy Learning Center + RCD: Regenerative Community Development by Fred Klammt is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.rcd33.wordpress.com.