I’m an advocate for Joanna Macy’s Work That Reconnects (WTR) it also implies that we need to undertake a GREAT TURNING.
So I am going to start using the concept ‘making turns’ in the right (or wrong) direction as a pseudonym for ‘good or bad’, right or wrong direction, positive or negative, optimistic or pessimistic, etc.
BTW: WinSol’s LeLc will be hosting and facilitating a WTR introductory workshop in the near future – stay tuned.
Part of living energy is also the energy we use everyday as we make the great turn from dead energy to living energy. Over the last month there have been developments in our current energy markets. Here’s a summary of those energy turnings. You can click on each one to find the details: under construction… pardon our dust…
turning in the right direction
1. the largest fossil fuel leak ever, has been capped.
2. The airline industry has agreed to emission standards
turning in the wrong direction
5. oil price continues to slide as suppliers quarrel over market share
6. Iran will start marketing its oil soon and drive prices even lower
7. We’ve built the largest ever freight ship, and LNG ship in the USA